A week in layouts...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not to be confused with A Week in the Life, which I am still working on. I have all my photos edited, sized, and in collages as needed and ready to print. I'm waiting to print, though, until I get my new (to me) printer that my wonderful parents are letting me use- an Epson Stylus Photo 2000P!!! So now I can print large and oddly sized photos to my heart's content. :)

These are all the pages that I completed this week. I did a mix of subjects, which is always fun. Some I'm thrilled with, and some I'm not (but I was trying some new things). I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, and I'm now trying scanning my pages instead of photographing. I think I like the results better, though this method has its own quirks.









1 comment:

  1. Stunning!!! Stunning!!! Stunning!!!

    I would love to frame each and every one! I really would...

    if you tire of them... lol

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan