New Additions to the Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

I attended my cousin Allison's wedding on Sunday. She's grown into such a beautiful young lady...and I feel old because I remember when she was born!!

She had asked Dad to be a backup photographer, and I tagged along as assistant to the backup photographer so I could take a few photos, too. There was no flash photography allowed during the ceremony, so all of these were taken before or after (since my lens was nowhere near fast enough to take pictures in the chapel's low lighting).

The groom (Matt) and his friends were so funny. 2 hours before the wedding, and they were all playing on the piano and pulling up the score of the Titans game on their phones.








I think I'm going to have to kidnap her adorable dog, Sugar. She was just the sweetest thing!

I also added to my own little family this weekend- a new lens for the Nikon! I've been wanting a macro lens for a long time now, and I found a great deal on a Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 Micro on eBay. The newer version (with VR) is selling for $760, and I found the previous (non-VR) version for $295 on eBay. And then I had a PayPal code for 15% off, so the whole package was $259 with shipping. I couldn't be happier with it- it's very sharp and can also double as a portraiture lens or a mid-range telephoto.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The wedding was lovely, and you took some really great shots.

    I love the photo of your new baby!

    So, should we get you a pupppy? :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan