Quantum of Solace, Opening Night

Saturday, November 15, 2008


I'm finally awake enough after Thursday night/Friday morning's adventure to post photos of it. I went to the midnight show of the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, on opening day at the Monaco Theater in Huntsville! I haven't been to a midnight movie in a long time- not since Episode III of Star Wars.


The Monaco is in the new Bridge Street shopping center that just opened last year. The place is amazing- it looks like a little city with cobblestone walkways, fountains, restaurants, and lots of high end shops that I can't afford to go to...not very often, at least. :-) I took advantage of the fact that at 11pm, the place was pretty much empty, but still well-lit enough to take photos.


They've already started putting out some Christmas decorations.





The whole place is built over a man-made lake, so there are little bridges and piers scattered around.



Some of the businesses here are:

Anthropologie (I cannot afford anything in this store, even on sale)- their walls are partially planters filled with actual live plants.


The Westin hotel (not to be confused with Michael Westen).


PF Chang's. I haven't eaten here yet, but I've heard it's pretty good. I actually had dinner at Red Robin the night of the movie.



And the Apple store!



2 comments:

  1. I bet you were soo tired. The pics are great. Love the night shots there. The camera and the photographer are doing wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night pictures are really pretty. P.F. Changs is pretty good, but expensive - I really like their tea pots :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan