It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Last year I didn't decorate for Christmas at all, except for getting the tree (and only the tree- there were no ornaments on it) up. I returned from a 5 month TDY last year on December 21st, and there was just NO TIME to do any decorating. I've been on travel a lot this year, but December is slowing down and I now have some time to get the decorations up.

Griffin is enjoying the process...can't you tell? He's got that look that say, "yeah, I got your Christmas cheer right here."


Stormy was more interested in playing with the hat, and I couldn't convince Giblet to come anywhere near it.


So far the tree is up (I love pre-lit trees- it took about 10 minutes total to set up and plug in) and a few Christmas-y things are scattered around the house. I still have a box full of ornaments to hang on the tree, and my nutcracker collection to get out and place around the house. I'll post more photos as more things go up.








2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first commenter! I LOVE these pictures, but especially the one of Griffin. He looks very happy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas photos are so beautiful, the close-ups of the decorations are stunning...those kitties look a little tipsy though...did someone put something extra in their water? lol

    We traded places. Our tree was loaded with ornaments last year. This year--just lights. I really let Santa down this year. I just could not find my ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan