Finally able to go to a crop!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Actually, the title should probably be more like "Finally able to blog about going to a crop" since I actually went to this one on the 12th and am just now posting the pages from it. :)

Once Upon a Scrapbook holds great crops- being able to scrapbook in the store means I'm really close to an extra sheet of grey cardstock should I run out (which I did). And any time I have an excuse to eat at Firehouse Subs (about a mile from the store) I take it.




I completed 9 pages in about 6 hours (and part of that 6 hours was spent getting food and eating).

One set of pages was a random Christmas layout from last year. I put most of my Christmas photos from 2008 in a mini album (which you can see here), but there are still a few pages I want to make for my regular scrapbooks.



The rest of the pages are from Dad's birthday party last year. I haven't scrapped all my photos from that weekend yet- I'll probably be working on those at the next crop. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan