Weekly Recap // July 30, 2017

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Wow, so it's week 2 of my new round-up posts here, and I'm already running late! It's been a crazy week, though- our central air conditioning unit decided to die mid-week, and it was several days before we had cooling again in the house! And, of course, those several days would be when the temperatures here were in the mid 90s with humidity hovering somewhere around 88%. Darren and I were both scrambling around working on that little hiccup, so everything else kind of took a back seat for a while.

I did scrap two digital layouts for The Lilypad this week, though! The first uses the August 2017 edition of Just Jaimee's Storyteller subscription. This has got to be, hands down, one of the best values in digital scrapbooking, and her designs are always fantastic!


I've been working on catching up on past years of Project Life (the photos and notes are all there, the time to scrap just often isn't), and I used the August edition of The Lilypad's Memory Pockets Monthly subscription for a spread from 2015. Darren was peeking over my shoulder while I was working on this one and really liked seeing photos of the progress on the workshop that he built for me that summer, so there's at least one plus to continuing to work on these pages- even if I am a couple of years late!


One last quick thing, just in case you're interested- Simon Says Stamp has all of the new Lawn Fawn goodies that will be released at the end of August up for preorder. I just finished organizing all of the new stamps and dies this week and am gearing up to make projects for the next Inspiration Week on the Lawn Fawn blog. I am so excited about all of the new products!


I hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week. Until next time!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan