Birthday Pool Party

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm such a geek that I even take my camera (and the massive 70-200 lens) to the pool! These photos are from my nephew's birthday party almost two weeks ago.





I did leave the camera with a semi-responsible adult for a while so I could play with the kids. :)



I just had to include this one- the expression on her face cracks me up!! (Sorry!!)








Mike got a Nintendo DS for his birthday, so we got him a MarioKart game for it. It's so not fair- DS games are so much cheaper than Wii games!!! Oh, well, I still love my Wii. :)


I'd be pretty excited if I got Star Wars Legos, too. :)

Side note- I'm in Boston this week and passed the Lego store in the mall last night. The Lego Death Star was calling my name, I tell you!



And this is baby Penelope, who I think got held by almost everyone there (except me, because I was lugging a camera that weighs about as much as she does!). Oh, and the Penny/Desmond/Lost references were definitely being made. :)







Penny's big sister, Scout.



And these are obviously not from the pool, but I did take these at lunch after church on Sunday. It was Mike's first sushi, and he actually liked it so much that he wanted seconds!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan