Father's Day is a three week event

Sunday, July 5, 2009

At least it was this year. :) I'd been planning to go visit Dad that weekend, but then we got the news that my brother was coming home early from Iraq on the following Monday, so we all decided to postpone until the next weekend. I called Dad that weekend instead and talked with him for a while.

The next weekend I did go visit, and we all gave Dad his gift- a new Lensbaby Composer. That thing is really cool- it's a selective focus lens that can do all this artsy stuff. And they have really cute packaging, too!





I had ordered one more gift (Quantum of Solace on Blu-Ray) for Dad and also made him a card, but didn't get to give him those things until this past weekend when I went to visit for the 4th of July. For some reason I didn't take a picture of the nifty Far Side card I made for him!! You can't find those in any stores any more, and I really miss being able to give them to him, so I decided to make my own. I found a still new in the box Far Side Page-A-Day calendar on Amazon and ordered it. Now I have 365 pages of Far Side goodness with which to make cards. :)

Seee, somehow I remembered to take a photo of the calendar, but not of the card. :/


So, Happy Father's Day again, Dad!!! I love you!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. ah, so fun! I come 'round for the writing as much as the photos.

    really good stuff all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful Fathers day gifts!
    You know I love you too!
    And I do so much enjoy your cards that you make and give.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan