Bridge Street Farmer's Market

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Living back in Huntsville definitely has its perks- I'm so much closer to everything than I was before.

Closer to places like Bridge Street (okay, so maybe my bank account is not really happy about that), where they have a farmers' market every Saturday morning during the summer. Hydroponic lettuce and home-grown tomatoes make a really, really good salad!





Bridge Street itself is very photogenic- I wrote about it some when I posted photos from the opening night of Quantum of Solace. Those pictures were taken at night, though, and it was cooooold, so I thought I'd post some new, fun, summery ones. Not that photos can relay temperature all that well (but would it be cool if they could?)...







I have to admit that I'm more than a little obsessed with Anthropologie right now. So many pretty things!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan