Counterfeit Kit: Anthro on Crutches

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

_DSC4338.jpg

Over the weekend I was able to drive up to Nashville to visit my parents. Sometimes on these visits I end up taking tons of photos, but this time the only pictures I got were of this cutie- miss Sophie is crawling and pulling herself up like a champ now!!

DSC_4373.jpg

The subject of family visits and photos brings me to this layout. You see, about a year and a half ago I had to have knee surgery.

Twice.

And it sucked because I, the person always on the go, was forced to either sit or be on crutches to get anywhere. As you may be able to guess, I chose the crutches most of the time- even at work I'd get up and take a slow lap around my little quad of the building about once every hour. I simply can't sit still, even with an ACL that was formerly rent in two.

When my parents came to visit a few days after I came home from the hospital I did a fair amount of sitting around, but we also got out and walked (crutched?) around Bridge Street, where I was able to introduce them to the wonder that is Anthropologie.

_DSC7498.jpg

And, yes, even on crutches I had my camera in tow. :)

_DSC4339.jpg

I dug into my April Counterfeit Kit for this page- the colors and patterns (especially that lovely Amy Butler floral number) were the perfect backdrop for a page about this amazing store.

_DSC4337.jpg

Next time I visit my parents I'll have to be sure to take more photos. There's nothing like having a huge library of digital images to look back on to remind me where all the time goes. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan