Friday Favorites: Happy Easter!!

Friday, April 22, 2011

While I only have one Easter related craft in this week's roundup, it is filled with gorgeous springtime colors!!! So let's see what goodies we have this week, shall we?

 

From left to right:
  •  This cute little Peeps bunting hails from A Million Memories, where you can get the step-by-step lowdown.
  • You guys know what I huge fan I am of making my own scrapbooking kits (Counterfeit Kit, anyone?), and now Christine Middlecamp is going to have a semi-regular feature on her blog in which she creates some kits, too! Her first one is simply drool-worthy! (You can read more about it here.)
  • I've often considered curtaining off a portion of my scrap room (it also doubles as a guest room), and this example by Prudent Baby is exactly how I'd do it!
  • Creature Comforts has some great ways to use decorative tape for gift wrapping.
  • Alissa Fast gets this week's award for "Most Creative Use of a Cupcake Wrapper on a Card." I love it!
  • Unclutterer featured this beautiful studio as a Workspace of the Week. The white walls and pops of color are so inspiring!
  • Lisa Pace shares a tutorial for making cute little favor pouches.
  • Pugly Pixel has teamed up with The Gilded Bee again to offer more downloadable digital elements- this time there's a set of gorgeous paper roses to be had.
  • Jennifer McGuire shares the coolest storage idea I've seen for dies yet- it takes up almost zero extra space!!
Have a scrappy weekend!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan