Scrapbook Update: Remixing Your Scrapbook Tools

Friday, April 15, 2011

_DSC4051.jpg

I recently purchased Papertrey Ink's Banner Builder die set, and, boy, do I love that thing!! It makes it super easy to put cute little banners in a variety of shapes and sizes on my layouts and cards, and I'm having so much fun with it right now!

What happens to the set, though, when the current mini-banner trend passes? More importantly, what happens to it when I'm tired of banners? I don't foresee that happening for a long, long time, but when it does I'm not prepared to have such an expensive tool collect dust in my scrap room. Instead, I've come up with several alternate uses for it along with several general principles you can apply to get the most out of any of your scrapbooking tools.

If you want to read more (and see the rest of the layout that I've so sneakily peeked above), head on over to Scrapbook Update!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan