Making Memories Finds At Tuesday Morning

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've managed to stay away from Tuesday Morning lately- my scrap room is getting pretty full, and there are some items like letter stickers that I'm trying not to buy many more of because I always seem to run out of the letters that I need and have too many Zs and Qs left over.

This trip (albeit a small one) was all Darren's fault. I was minding my own business, hanging out in the back yard, when he came waltzing out and asked if I wanted to go to Harbor Freight with him (which is significant because Tuesday Morning is right next to Harbor Freight). So I went, and what do you think I bought?

Letter stickers, among other things...like these lovely alphabets from Making Memories, along with some of their fun Wordfetti (love those things!) and a pack of travel themed stickers. They were packaged together (3 items in a set) for $2.99 and $3.99- quite a deal!

_DSC4136.jpg

And I couldn't resist this big pack of brown letter stickers by American crafts- lots of each letter, and 8 pages of the same font for $2.99? Sign me up!! I also paid $2.99 for a set of three packs of little silver Making Memories letter stickers (little alphas are the exception to my letter sticker ban).

_DSC4140.jpg

Then I lucked out and found this adorable "suitcase" of travel themed buttons, flowers, and die cuts for a whopping $1.99!!! The cut li'l stamp set was the same price, and a three-pack set of brads (including some awesome Halloween ones) was $2.99.

_DSC4143.jpg

Today is technically the day that Tuesday Morning is supposed to put out all their new goodies for the month, but I didn't find anything there today that I hadn't already seen on Saturday. I supposed I should be grateful for that, eh? :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan