Layout: A Lovely Visit

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

_DSC4335.jpg

I promised I'd be back today with another layout, and here it is!

_DSC7497.jpg

Yet another page that I made with my April Counterfeit Kit, and a continuation of this one in which I share the story of my parents visiting me shortly after I had knee surgery.

_DSC4336.jpg

I certainly had fun with mists (Studio Calico's "Orchard" Mister Huey) and glitter on this layouy! Oh, and with buttons, too. Whenever I'm unsure of what kind of embellishment to use on a page, I usually just stick a button on it.

_DSC4334.jpg

I have one more project in the works with my April kit that I'll share tomorrow for the Counterfeit Kit blog hop. Stay tuned for lots of fun goodies tomorrow from all the girls on the design team!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan