Friday Favorites: April 8, 2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm not even going to start complaining about work again here. I'm just going to be glad that I had today off, and that I have an upcoming weekend during which I should definitely be able to get some good crafty time in!

And, in order to bring even more crafty yumminess into this weekend, how about I share some pretties that I found out and about on the internets this week?


From left to right:
  • The Pink Couch shares a beautiful album of prettiness cut from catalogs. I have so many Anthropologie and Pottery Barn catalogs just piled up in my office, and I really should make one of these for myself!
  • I just adore all the yummy subway art that Eighteen 25 gives away, and their Easter version is no exception. I've already printed mine and hung it in the living room!
  • I've had a massive scrap crush on Stephanie Howell for the longest time, and all of her layouts for Studio Calico's April kit just blew me away. Seriously, all of them.
  • You can find directions for making this cute li'l felt case for your iPod at Scissor Quirk. I love the reverse applique technique she teaches!
  • Oh Hello Friend shares a sweet mini album of little notes. So pretty!
  • Learn to make this book from your own scrap papers at Crate Paper
  • These dimensional stars are such sweet little additions for cards and scrapbook pages. Learn to make your own at Van Laar Designs.
  • Oh Happy Day has instructions for making these totally fun accordion streamers. I love the blog name, too!
  • Studio Calico has teamed up with Scrapbook and Cards Today on a sweet set of downloadable project pages (in iPad friendly PDF format!).
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan