March 2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011


Ah, March. You were so much better than February. Still incredibly busy, and slightly stressful, but not nearly as bad as the previous month.

Some notable happenings around here:
  •  Decorating for St. Patrick's Day (notable because I actually had time to do it!).
  • Yet another week spent in Boston for work (and another sinus infection). The upshot? I got to have lunch with the lovely Lain Ehmann! And this fun little thing happened on Paperclipping Roundtable. :)
  • The End of Time. No seriously, I watched "The End of Time," David Tennant's last episode as The Doctor in Doctor Who. I almost needed a box of tissues for that one! Also? Timothy Dalton. :)
  • Visiting my parents for the weekend and hanging out with miss Sophie Clare.
  • Upgrading to a 27" iMac (totally worth it- I'm loving Beastie!!).
  • So happy to finally see stuff blooming at home, including my beloved cherry blossoms!
  • Photographing sunsets.
  • Making the Counterfeit Kit design team.
  • Celebrating my birthday with a day off work, sushi for dinner, and the official announcement that I joined Scrapbook Update!
  • Organizing closets, my scrap room, stacks of photos, tiny embellishments, and anything else I could get my hands on.
Okay, now bring on April! 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan