The Day After

Thursday, April 28, 2011

If you've been watching the news, youve probably heard about the outbreak of hurricanes tornadoes (yes, I mixed up my natural disasters) that swept across Alabama yesterday. Darren and I are okay, and aside from having no power at the moment, we didn't sustain any damage or injury.

We were lucky- a lot of people weren't, and they could really use your prayers and support right now.

It's estimated that power will return in 5 days (our nuclear plant was hit and the main feed lines are down), but we have a generator at our house and will be fine. I'm a little lost without internet, but we're currently in line at Sam's picking up a few things, and I was fortunate to find that their wifi is working and wanted to get a post up while I could.

Posting will, of course, be sporadic for a while, but I'll be back as soon as I can!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan