Counterfeit Kit: Pool Party Layout

Monday, April 11, 2011

_DSC4342.jpg

This month's Counterfeit Kit just screamed "summer" to me as I was putting it together.

pool party.jpg

It continued screaming "summer" after I'd finished assembling it, so in an attempt to get it to shut up I pulled out some photos from my nephew's birthday party in 2009 and made this layout.

_DSC7503.jpg

I loved that I already had to photos printed to the exact sizes I needed for a sketch. I loved that I had them organized and was able to find them in about thirty seconds. Even though I'd printed them almost two years ago, I never stressed about when I'd get around to scrapping them- they were just waiting patiently for the right paper.

_DSC7504.jpg

I'm totally in love with little banners on my pages right now. I think I started on that trend about a year later than everyone else (though I've loved it since it started), but better late than never. Having the perfect chipboard ("It's the Little Things" by Fancy Pants) made putting this one together super easy!

_DSC4341.jpg

I pulled out my Fiskars Cloud Punch for the first time for this layout. Totally loving this trend, too- it's such a happy shape!!

_DSC4343.jpg

I've had a ton of fun creating with this month's kit! Later this week I'll share a mini album I managed to squeeze in time to make over the weekend.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan