project life at two peas | june 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013

On Saturday it was once again my turn to host the weekly Project Life video over at Two Peas in a Bucket. I'm continuing to answer questions from this thread on the message board, and for June I tackled the question about how to handle a layout for a week with a big event and lots of photos.

project life 2011 june 12-18.jpg

Supplies:





I came up with five ideas for adding extra photos to your Project Life layouts- everything from adding an insert to making collages to including flaps, tabs, and pockets. Normally I wouldn't use all of these techniques on a single layout, but it was actually a lot of fun to be able to squeeze so many pictures into such a small space! You can check out the full lesson and video here.

DSC_9894.jpg

DSC_9895.jpg

DSC_9591.jpg

DSC_9593.jpg

DSC_9594.jpg

I used lots of the new Mayberry collection by American Crafts on this page, and if you're looking for a good match from your older supplies for this new line, I loved how it combined with October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection. I also sprinkled in some of the new digital printables from Two Peas that are only available during the month of June.

DSC_9897.jpg

DSC_9896.jpg

I also used some old artsy stash on this page- my Bic Mark-It Markers that I bought over two years ago, used for a bit, and then promptly forgot about! I re-discovered them as I was cleaning out some boxes in my Expedit unit, and they were perfect for coloring in the Pink Paislee Artisan word. And now I'm wondering what else I have buried in this room! Perhaps I should go clean now? :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan