two peas gardeners digest blog hop | june 2013

Saturday, June 22, 2013

 
It's time for the June edition of the Gardener's Digest blog hop! It's a chance for the design team at Two Peas in a Bucket to chat for a minute about what's coming soon, what's inspiring us, and what we've been eyeing in the shop. :)

If you're following along with the hop, then you've most likely arrived from Janna Werner's fab blog. If you found your way here to the middle first, are lost, or just want to see all of the links in one spot, then the Two Peas blog is where you want to start!


DSC_9781.jpg

I've got a different sort of project coming to the gallery next month- not the usual layers and mist splatters, and not Project Life. It's something travel related, it's been in the works and planned for months, and it'll finally be in the gallery on July 1! And it contains 300+ photos!

 
The gallery has absolutely been hopping this month! I've rounded up five favorites, and you can click through any of the links to see the full projects. From the looks of things I'm still drawn to white space, clusters, layers, and aqua and yellow color combinations. There are also two digital layouts in the mix!



 
I'll be really honest here and say that I just have not been in a shopping mood lately when it comes to scrapbooking supplies. That's odd for me, but makes my bank account quite happy! I seem to be having more fun using my old stuff at the moment with just a few new things thrown in, as you've seen in my Back to the Future series. There are a few new items I'm enjoying at the moment, though, in no particular order:

  • Still in love with buying journaling card sheets from collections, including Happy Camper and Here and Now by Echo Park. It's so easy to mix these with papers from my stash!
  • The star-and-constellation filled digital files in the shop this month totally appeal to the geek in me. And the best part? I don't have to find shelf space to store them!
  • I admit that I did not *get* the shaped paper clips when they first appeared in the store. I thought they were cute, but not a must have. And then Jamie sent each of the Garden Girls just one clip in each color, and I started using them, and I was hooked! They're perfect for those spaces that need just a little something
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Laura Craigie's beautiful blog is up next on your tour!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan