Catching up on some layouts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

These are a bunch that I made at the last crop at Archivers (pictured a few posts below). These are the pages that make people ask if there are ever people in my photographs!

First up, photos from the Denver Zoo. I had just bought my 18-200 VR lens when I took this trip, and I shot nearly 500 photos. I think I had 100 of them printed. And I think I will be scrapping them for the rest of my life.







I had never made caramel apples before last fall. I think they turned out pretty well for my first attempt...and of course I had to take pictures!







Finally, this is foxglove growing in the garden last summer. I'm not thrilled with how this turned out, but here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan