PageMaps!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The awesome and amazing Becky Fleck has posted a new set of PageMaps this month, along with a set of SideMaps (11x8.5 horizontal layouts). I have to credit Becky for any sense of balance that most of my layouts have (because goodness knows I have no balance on my own). If you've never used one of her sketches, I highly recommend you give them a try.



Her book is great, too- I ordered it from Amazon a couple of weeks ago and have already used several of the sketches. A lot of the photos used are smaller sizes and hard to crop from a 4x6 print, but I learned how to crop a photo and resize it at the same time in Photoshop Elements and now using sketches like that is a breeze- not to mention it makes planning a page soooo much less stressful when your photos are already the right size. I'll post a tutorial at some point when I have time (and when I learn to do a screen capture in my iMac).

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan