Request: Rock Band or Guitar Hero, Lifehouse Edition

Tuesday, May 27, 2008


Really, seriously, there needs to be a Lifehouse Edition of either Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I've been listening to their latest album, "Who We Are" at work today, and I have to stop myself from wanting to play air drums along with "First Time." I'm sure my coworkers are grateful.

How can you *not* want to sing and play along with this stuff? I'd never be able to turn that game off! And since the creators of Guitar Hero have announced that they will be adding a drum set and microphone and the creators of Rock Band have said they are releasing a Wii version of the game in June, this should all be totally doable on my favorite platform.

I'll take a Lifehouse version over Aerosmith any day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) You left me a comment on my mini album. Thanks for the compliments! I used a Jenni Bowlin die cut paper to do all the die cuts. I just traced it onto the papers I wanted to use and then cut them out. After I glued it in the book, I used my Zig pen to make the black and white border around it. VERY time consuming and tedious, but I just love the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan