For the love of Wii

Sunday, May 11, 2008



I probably hadn't seriously played video games for 6 or 7 years before I got the Wii. I loved playing the old NES, Sega Genesis, and lots of computer games, but when the PlayStation era hit I had to stop playing. Something about the 3D graphics just made me ill- I'd feel nauseous after just a few minutes.

When the Wii came out, I doubted I'd be able to play. But for some reason, it agreed with me! So, after playing with my brother's for a weekend to make sure I could handle it, I bought one. And a stack of games. And lots of controllers. And a couple of extra Nunchuks (cuz you gotta have those for boxing). And now I'm a total addict. Dance, Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero are my favorites, with Lego Star Wars and Donkey Kong Barrel Blast ranking right up there. And I'm still trying to get the hang of Smash Bros. Brawl. It's fun, but I don't quite understand it.

So when I had an extra Toys R Us gift card sent to me and they offered a printable $5 coupon, I went for a new game. MarioKart. Dad and I have been playing it all weekend- too much fun!!

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the Wii Fit and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Because I always wanted to be a Jedi. A really fit Jedi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan