Cropping at Archivers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is a typical Friday night for me when I'm working in Colorado. I got to Archiver's for Scrap Mania and play all night. They serve dinner and snacks and drinks, so all I have to do is sit and scrap!



My table gets pretty messy after a few hours...





And then, just outside the crop room, is this whole world of scrapping goodies...









I just love this- all those yummy ink colors all lined up and organized. It totally appeals to my OCD side.



Just one more photo of yumminess, I promise! All this MM Noteworthy stuff. I wanted to buy it all. I was so good...I didn't buy any of it.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just stopped by to see what you've been up to. :-)

    I love all your pretties!! It was fun seeing Archivers---it's nice to have the frame of reference. Very nice store---sooo many temptations!!

    I'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan