Colorado Acrylic Album

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've had this project in progress for quite some time- since last June, I think. I finally finished the last three pages this evening!

All the photos were taken during a vacation trip to Colorado Springs last February (this was before I knew I was going to be out there TDY for 5 months and then traveling every other week for another 6 months after that)!

The papers used are from the Chatterbox "Chateau" line. There aren't many paper lines I try to keep stocked on- most of the time I'm happy with one sheet of each and when I use it, it's gone. But this line and also Black Tie from Basic Grey I try to buy whenever I find them, since both are now discontinued. Ironically, the last time I found Chateau anywhere was while I was on that TDY trip- I bought a ton of it.















4 comments:

  1. I'll go first--it's just yummy! I'm glad I'll get to see it in person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bunches! The clear page concept is just so cool and the work you put into them is amazing!

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great sis :) You do great work. I hope to get to go up there sometime, it would be a nice vactation

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome...How do you make this?

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan