Major Croppage

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last night was cool- I attended a crop at my church for the first time in what seems like ages. They don't have them during the summer, and I missed the last one of the spring because I was on travel. I got a lot done, but did things a little differently this time. I made lots of cards and tags in addition to a few pages.

This is the page I made for the Sketch This challenge this week. I thought I'd put it first so people didn't have to go hunting through this photo-heavy post for it. :)


This page finishes up the Continuum photos from the page I started earlier.


And a couple more from the Butterfly Pavilion. I always go nuts taking photos there.



And one more to finish off the TKD Block Party photos from several years ago. I really miss sparring!


I'm still working on building up the card stash, so I made 9 more last night using this month's Sheetload of Cards mini issue. I love the cutting guides, but decided to use my scraps along with the printed dimensions instead of using new sheets of paper.










And then some tags. I had a bunch of blank tags left over from another project, so I used some of my extra Prima journaling spots, ribbon, and flowers to make some cute gift tags.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a treat to come here today and find all the pretties! You really did a LOT! I love the pages, and the cards are fantastic, but the little tags just got me! I will never look at a gift tag the same way again! I simply must make some!! Thanks so much for taking the time to post everything and share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what beautiful photos and I love your creations - you did a wonderful job at the sketch and I LOVE all your cards! you create gorgeous work! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan