Halloween Cards

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I went on another little cardmaking stint today and made a bunch of Halloween cards. This one is for the sketch challenge at the 2 Sketches 4 You blog. I really love these little owl stamps from Sassafras Lass.


I also cranked these cards out for the September Sheetload of Cards sketch. I'm not terribly pleased with them, but I made them quickly and was trying to use up a bunch of Halloween stuff I've had laying around the scrap room for a year or more. They're cute, but nothing artsy.




5 comments:

  1. I love your halloween cards - Great colors and the Owl is so cute : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the card are darling - the colors are fabulous and the images too cute! Thanks for playing this week at 2S4Y :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with krista and kazan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween cards! You did a fabulous job in all of them! They ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are really good. No need to be masterpieces, just unique and pleasurable, which they are of course.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan