I'm on the (Page) Map!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm so very, very excited to be able to share this page with you! I've had to wait a bit to show it, because last week I sent it off to the fabulous Ms. Becky Fleck (of PageMaps fame) for publication in this month's newsletter!! A new set of sketches is being released today, so be sure to pop on over to her site to check out all the other great work and download this month's batch of sketches.


Sorry for the small image- 2-page layouts don't display well in blogger. I need to start taking photos of the individual pages, as well, and posting them along with the merged image.

I was assigned a 12x12 2-page sketch that used a TON of photos (love that!), and I chose my page subject based solely on how well the photos I had would fit in with the sketch. :) I happened to take a lot of vertical photos on this trip to Pearlington, MS (with my cousin Michelle- hey, girl!), and they were perfect for this design.

I'm finding that I'm using my punches a lot more to make layered set of embellishments (love that Martha Stewart butterfly punch), and mixing it with simple accents like the Prima pearl swirls. Could it be that I'm finally settling in to a style of my own? I hope so!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan