friday favorites | july 1, 2011

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy first day of July!! I'm getting ready to drive to my parents' house for the weekend. I've got a race to run tomorrow (the annual Independence Day 5K in my hometown), and this year both of my cousins are running it with me!! They're both high school cross-country superstars, so I have absolutely no chance of finishing anywhere near their times, but it'll be fun to be on the course with them all the same. :)

I've also got a little inspiration to drop off for your weekend, just in case you have time for some crafty pursuits (or just want something to read).

 

From left to right:
  • I'm all about nifty gift wrapping, and this confetti-dipping idea from Tokketok is about as easy as it gets!! Wrap item in craft paper, cover portion of craft paper in glue or double-sided tape, and dip into confetti. How cool!
  • Pink Paislee shows off a bunch of ideas for dressing up your punches using a patchwork of papers. This looks like a great way to use up tiny scraps.
  • Learn to make these fun felt pom flowers over at Birthday Girl.
  • Get a peek into Karen Grunberg's studio (lots of great photos here) over at Pink Paislee (again! they've been on a roll lately). 
  • I love, love, love (as in I must make one ASAP) these spiral-bound notebooks by Francine Clouden. She even outlines all the measurements and steps in her post to help take some of the mystery out of using the Bind it All. 
  • Lisa Andrews shows off her summer mini album. I've got serious summer album envy and have finally started on my own!
  • If you're like me and in need of a little help with planning content for your blog, these printable pages from Draw Pilgrim might be just the thing for you.
  • Simple Scrapper has a ton of great (and free!) digital templates just waiting to be downloaded.
  • Aren't these doily lanterns simply lovely? And so easy to make! Joyess Designs shows you how.
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan