friday favorites | july 29 2011

Friday, July 29, 2011

It's funny how my alternate Fridays off work aren't really days off at all. I always seem to end up cleaning, running errands, and working on various projects at home. Today I did all three of those, including finishing the editing on my CHA photos so I could write the final booth reports for Scrapbook Update.

And speaking of that, here's a peek at what I've been up to this week:
Okay, now enough linking myself up- let's get on to some cool projects from blogland!


From the top left:
  • Learn to make these sweet paper bag stars at Hostess with the Mostess.
  • Pink Paislee has published the second issue of their free, downloadable magazine- Live Pink. My iPad is very happy about that!
  • Visit Notes on Paper for a closer look at these awesome postage-inspired cards. She has several more in different color schemes that are just gorgeous!
  • Elizabeth Kartchner shares a mini album she made for Ruche. I love the confetti sprinkled throughout!
  • You really must click through to Aussie Scrap Source to see the gorgeous set of inspiration folders that Suz Doyle created for each area of her home. So awesome!
  • Nicole Samuels posted a lovely mini album to her blog using some of the newest Studio Calico releases.
  • Scrapbook and Cards Today has a great tutorial for making cute folded cards.
  • Learn to make this explosion box with step-by-step instructions at Fancy Pants.
  • Crate Paper has put some serious Christmas in the air with an awesome mini album created with their new Peppermint line (my favorite of all the new Christmas lines from CHA).
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan