scrapbook update | live from cha summer 2011!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm up and awake this morning and getting ready to spend my last day on the show floor at CHA! I've got sooooo many booths left to cover that I haven't even made it to yet, so today is going to be a nonstop walking and photography session!!

I've also been up until the wee hours of the morning writing show reports for Scrapbook Update. You can find an article on Spellbinders (including Donna Salazar's new dies) here, and a booth report on Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, and October Afternoon here.

And, just for fun, here are a few of the many, many photos you'll see if you click through to read those articles! Because, you know, I'm almost incapable of posting here without a photo of some kind...

DSC_7578.jpg

DSC_7503.jpg

DSC_7513.jpg

DSC_7453.jpg

DSC_7454.jpg

DSC_7446.jpg

DSC_7302.jpg

DSC_7296.jpg

DSC_7747.jpg

DSC_7775.jpg

DSC_7785.jpg

Those photos are only a fraction of the coverage you'll find over at Scrapbook Update, and there's lost more on the way in the coming days and weeks!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan