sweet peach layout | head in the stars

Monday, July 18, 2011

DSC_6336.jpg

You just knew that I was going to sneak in a Star Wars layout during my first month on the Sweet Peach design team, didn't you? :)

_DSC7547.jpg

Darren shot this photo of me while we were at the Star Wars: From Science to Imagination exhibit at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville. And, true to form, I had to be silly when having my photo taken- sticking my tongue out and giving myself bunny ears are two of my favorite poses.

DSC_6337.jpg

The Jenni Bowlin chipboard stars and the October Afternoon Rocket Age papers in this kit just scream for a sci-fi layout, don't they? I actually ended up buying the whole Rocket Age line from October Afternoon because I loved it so much...maybe I'll hang on to it until it's time to scrapbook Celebration VI!

DSC_6338.jpg

My August Sweet Peach kit came in the mail on Friday, and I was so in love with it that I tore into it immediately and started scrapping. The sneak peeks are up now, and aren't they gorgeous?!?! It's stuffed full of Authentique and Sassafrass goodies- you won't want to miss this one!

 

 

 

 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan