sweet peach crop shop layout | public transportation

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DSC_6342.jpg

Ooops!! I had totally intended to post this last night, and somehow in my excitement at finding that Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air collection is now available in digi format (I wanted it to use for a photo book of our trip to Aruba), I totally forgot. So today you'll most likely get two posts from me as I have tons o' stuff in the hopper to share!

The little set of arrows from Basic Grey's Wander collection in this month's Sweet Peach kit really put me in the mood to make a travel page, so I pulled out some photos from our trip to Nassau last December. We totally love buses, ferries, subways, metros, elevated trains- basically any form of public transportation, and we certainly used a ton of it while in the Bahamas.

_DSC7545.jpg

I used the buttons from Crate Paper along with a Martha Stewart punch I already had on hand to add some little pops of color and to break up all the straight lines going on here.

DSC_6343.jpg

And the red in this arrow? It was totally the reason why I chose the shot of the Jitney in downtown Nassau as one of my photos- I wanted to bring that red in to the page in some other way since it wasn't reflected in the patterned papers. It's okay if your products influence your photo choices- either way you're getting pages done!

DSC_6344.jpg

The entire design team gallery for July will be revealed at Sweet Peach in just a couple of days, and I have a couple more layouts to share with you here, as well, so stay tuned!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan