Got Sketch 105, Continued

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've finally finished all the pages for Got Sketch 105- I think this is the fastest I've ever completed a set of layouts for one of Valerie's classes, and probably also the first time I've actually used all the sketches!

If you missed my first set of pages and want to check them out, they're posted here.

I really enjoyed working through some older photos and older page kits. It was a challenge to use photos that I'd already printed in 4x6, but I was able to crop and mix the photos into some pages that I'm actually pretty happy with.



The two pages above were from a trip to Pearlington, MS in October of 2006. It was only my second trip there- I think I ended up going 10 or 11 times!


And this page uses photos from one of Darren's mission trips to Tanzania (he's been there twice) in 2005. I actually hadn't kitted these photos and just happened to find them while flipping through some of my old prints. They worked out perfectly for this page!


This is another set of photos I'd printed and forgotten about (actually, these were taken on film with my Nikon N80, long before I had a digital SLR). They were taken when Darren bought his first tractor shortly after we bought the property that we own in Tennessee. My Dad helped him load it up. So many memories here- we don't have that tractor, trailer, or that truck any more!!

This week I'm working on Shimelle's Something from Almost Nothing class. I seem to always be running behind with these things. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan