Paperclipping Roundtable

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm a bit of a talk radio junkie (okay, okay, just a Rush Limbaugh junkie- he's really the only one I can listen to). There's only so much music I can listen to before it all starts to sound the same and drive me crazy, so I'm always on the lookout for something new and chatty to turn on while I'm driving or scrapping or at the gym (ummm, yeah, and I've already listened to all my Star Wars audio books...some more than once...).

Enter the Paperclipping Roundtable...


Paperclipping Roundtable is a free weekly podcast from Noell Hyman of Paperclipping.com and Nancy Nally of ScrapbookUpdate.com. Each show also includes a panelist from a rotating list that has so far included Ana Cabrera, Lain Ehman, and Stacy Julian. Special guests (Ali Edwards, anyone?) are also often featured in an interview segment.

Each episode is about an hour in length (which is great because it means I can listen to it during two different running days at the gym) and is presented in a casual (often chaotic and funny) conversational style that is very easy to listen to. Besides the interviews, there are also segments of scrapbook industry news, favorite product picks, and discussions of scrapbooking in general.

I'm already a subscriber to Noell's scrapbook video tutorials and listened to the Paperclipping Newsbreak show that she and Nancy hosted last year before taking a hiatus to work on the new roundtable format. I love the new show and have subscribed to it in iTunes (also free). New episodes are automatically downloaded and synced to my iPod as they become available. If you're interested in checking it out, visit the Paperclipping Roundtable site to sign up!

1 comment:

  1. I hate talk radio...except for Rush. ;D Thanks for the info on the Paperclipping Roundtable. Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan