Friday Favorites - It's Almost Easter!

Friday, March 26, 2010

I know, I know, no new post yesterday, right? Honestly, the week just caught up with me. I mentioned the other day that I had to take a sick kitty to the vet...what I didn't mention was that I found out the day before my birthday that he has an untreatable lymphoma. I've had Stormy for almost 8 years, and now I'm only going to have him for a few more months. :( And on top of that he's making messes around the living room (luckily we are able to keep him away from most of the rest of the house) and I'm spending a lot of extra time cleaning them up.

But, I'm off work today and spending some time with the kitty and getting caught up on house work, so I wanted to post a new round of Friday Favorites. There's some really great stuff this week!

From left to right:
  • The latest issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine was released today. I love this magazine, and as an added bonus it's free, and you can download it in PDF!
  • Lisa Pace shows a great way to make your own custom colored flowers using inexpensive silk blooms and copic markers (and glitter, of course!).
  • A tutorial for these cute paper Easter mini-baskets can be found over on Urban Comfort.
  • It's finally happened- Pioneer Woman has released her awesome Photoshop actions for Photoshop Elements!! I don't have the full version of Photoshop, so I'm really excited to get my hands on these.
  • Amy Atlas shares a tutorial for making these darling Easter egg ornaments using balloons, yarn, and glue. I think I remember making these when I was in elementary school- it sounds like a fun project to try again!
  • Ella Publishing released their new eBook this week, and it's completely free!! The Super Sampler contains a project from each of their previously released eBooks (I love their books!).
  • Studio Calico posted a tutorial on using punched circles to make frames for photos on your layouts.
  • Pink Paislee posted a tour of Roree Rumph's scrap room. I love the Expedits!
  • You can download a template to make these cute standing bunnies from The Cheeky Magpie. Aren't the bright colors in these guys just too much fun!
Okay, I'm off to wash the sofa and ottoman slipcovers for the second time this week...good thing Pottery Barn makes quality stuff, eh?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan