Project 12: March 2011 (Counterfeit Kit)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DSC_4398.jpg

Wow, so this particular Project 12 layout? I have no idea what happened, but it absolutely would not come together for me.

Project 12 March 2011.jpg

I don't know what it was- I had trouble with the colors, with the element placement (oh, geez, did I ever have trouble with the element placement)- and I was even using a sketch!!! Nothing would work!! Not even my trusty April Counterfeit Kit could pull me out of this one, even though it's made some layouts super easy this month.

_DSC7506.jpg

So, in the end I decided that instead of spending hours trying to get it just right, it was probably better left alone. And, actually? I'm kinda starting to like it now. I guess you have to take a deep breath and step back from some layouts for a while before you feel better about them.

_DSC7505.jpg

I did totally love using more of my Fancy Pants "It's The Little Things" chipboard- those banners are just too cute!

DSC_4399.jpg

And, really, I think it was just this corner of the layout that really gave me fits- I just didn't know what to put here!! I probably should have just left the block of paper blank, but it's done now.

DSC_4397.jpg

So, I'm curious- what do you guys do when you have trouble with a layout? Tear it up and start over? Live with it? Send silent prayers to the Heavens that it will magically work itself out? Give a girl a hint, please!!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan