Scrappy Favorites: More Tiny Letter Stickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

A couple of months ago I waxed all un-poetic about how much I completely ::heart:: using tiny letter stickers on my layouts. There's just something about these itty bitty guys that I adore- they're so useful, cute, and colorful all at the same time!!

Since writing that post I've discovered several more types of these tiny wonders that I adore, and I wanted to share them with you today.

Perhaps my favorite of the new (to me) crop are these wildly adorable little kraft (yes kraft!!!) mini alphas from Jillibean Soup. I recently received an order containing a few sheets of them and was totally blown away by how many letters are on each sheet- and these aren't small sheets, people!! I can't possibly describe to you how wonderful they are- perfect fonts, perfect size, and a wonderful thickness. You'll just have to try them for yourself and see!



Next up are Teeny Alphas (how stinkin' cute is that name?!?!?) by Glitz. May Flaum chastised me after my last mini alpha post because I hadn't mentioned these- at the time I had no idea they even existed!! I'm totally loving them now, though, especially that woodgrain set!


I ordered these little guys from Lily Bee Design without quite knowing what to expect. When I received them, I nearly squealed with delight over the tiny size and the sheer number and variety of each letter! These are truly the perfect shaped letters (not rectangular like the others I've shared) for tiny type lovers. And the best part? While each sheet coordinates with a specific paper line, the bottom four alphabets are the same colors across all the sheets!! Holy extra vowels, Batman!! For some reason the sheets I have are black, brown, and grey on the bottom instead of black, brown, and pink as shown in the pictures below, but I'm totally not complaining!



And, finally, we have Micro Monos from Basic Grey. I know these have been around for a while, but for some reason I'm just now discovering them! These little dudes are in chunkier fonts than the Lily Bee letters, but they're still shaped and tiny and kinda perfect. :)




I've actually already used the yellow set on a layout that I posted on the blog a few weeks back- remember this one made with my March Counterfeit Kit?

Smithsonian Natural History.jpg

The little yellow letters that I included in one of the kits turned out to be the perfect way to squeeze in my long-ish title.

I love it when a staple scrapbooking supply is continually available in such a huge array of colors and styles. I'm also interested to know- what staple supplies have you found yourself turning to again and again lately?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan