Friday Favorites: April 1, 2011

Friday, April 1, 2011

Please excuse me for being brain-dead tonight, but it's been a very long, difficult week at work again. I'm not going to complain too much, though, because I don't have to work tomorrow (how strange is it to celebrate not working on a Saturday, when that's usually a given?) and plan on pretty much locking myself in my scrap room all day tomorrow. I've got to finish up a couple of things for my Counterfeit Kit DT work for April...and all I'm gonna say is that you guys are going to LOVE the kit they picked to copy this month!

Here are a few inspiring things I wanted to share this week:

 

From left to right:
  • After my Pantone article on Scrapbook Update last week, I just had to share these great DIY Pantone magnets found on How About Orange.
  • It's been a little while since I shared a mini album here. This gorgeous piece of work hails from SEI Lifestyle.
  • If you're a bit "misting challenged" like me, you'll definitely want to check out Ella Publishing's article from last month!
  • I just had to choose this page From Jenni Bowlin Studio to share after seeing all those awesome shipping tags used to make the background- what a great idea!
  • Visit the Whimsical World of Laura Bird to learn to make these beautiful paper flowers.
  • Check out Aussie Scrap Source's article on make-it-yourself stamps for some great ideas and pretty layouts.
  • Who doesn't love getting a peek into another scrapper's space? Check out this great new stamping/cardmaking room at Stamp Talk With Tosh.
  • I love Thickers, but hate the serious shortage of vowels in each package. I need to be better about using my Cricut to make titles, and luckily there's a post on Two Peas in a Bucket matching freely available fonts to Thicker styles! Now I have no excuses for not cutting my own.
  • I love, love, love this paper banner used as a cake decoration, found at 100 Layer Cake. So pretty!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan