bella blvd | design team annoucement!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to sit on news like this for a week and not tell anyone?!?! Thank goodness it's finally Wednesday, and I can let you see this!



Someone please pinch me, because I must be dreaming- I'm on the new Bella Artista design team at Bella Blvd! I'm just floored looking through that list, because this is one talented bunch. I can't wait to start working with them!

I'm also allowed to pull back the curtain now on one of the layouts that I made as part of the design team call (the others will be shared in the next couple of weeks during all the design team introduction festivities). This one uses Bella's Christmas Wishes collection along with photos from our church's Christmas Eve service last year- at a baseball stadium, no less!

_DSC8440.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0828.jpg

DSC_0825.jpg

I absolutely cannot wait to dive into this- it's going to be such a fun year!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan