friday favorites | september 9, 2011

Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh, wow, what a week!! There are some massive (and really good) changes going on around here, both on the professional and scrapping fronts. I really can't talk about one of them until next Wednesday, but you can bet that I'll be sharing the news here just as soon as I'm able!

Now, on to this week's links!


From the top left:
  • The Daily Digi has a great post on photographing silhouettes. I especially love the ferris wheel photo since I'll be going to the state fair this weekend to see how my layout entries did in the scrapbooking competition!
  • I'm totally loving all the different takes on Elle's Studio's "Savoring Summer" mini album kit, and this example from I Heart Penguins (which gets my vote for best blog name ever) is absolutely gorgoeus!
  • Is anyone else not quite ready for summer to fade away? Keep a little bit of it around with this DIY paper popsicle memory game at Eat, Drink, Chic.
  • Crate Paper has another gorgeous mini by Tara Anderson on their blog- I simply adore her style!
  • Keisha Campbell shows off some lovely stamped tags on her blog, A Bit East Coast. She also has another great post of more tags here.
  • Nancy Doren shares her method of monthly memory keeping on her blog, My Paper View. I also love visiting her site for the many and various photos of Joe Flanigan that she posts from time to time. :)
  • These sweet broomstick placecards hail from the blog of Miss Mustard Seed...and many thanks to my Mom for sending the link along!
  • Allison Waken showed off her Week in the Life album in a recent post. I love the mini album format for this project!
  • You can find a tutorial on making these tie-dyed paper flowers over at Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog.
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan