geek girl | the all star wars edition

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hola, fellow geeks (and non-geeks who tolerate my nerd-ish ravings from time to time). I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. My parents have been visiting since Friday, so it's been lots of pizza, fondue, and taking photos at the botanical gardens around here. My Dad is a big part of the reason I'm such a geek- he loves sci-fi and Star Trek (though I'm still trying to get him into Stargate and Doctor Who).

Now, on to some fun stuff I have to share- this week's selection of geekishness is allllll about Star Wars!

From the top left:
And I'll leave you with a couple of videos, thanks to a link that Dad sent to me earlier this week (and Darren actually sent me the first one a couple of weeks ago):





Until next time, geek out, peeps!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan