counterfeit kit layout | tourist troopers

Friday, September 23, 2011

DSC_2328.jpg

So I kinda left you hanging for a while, didn't I? I made that whole huge kit and tons of add-ons for September's Counterfeit Kit challenge, and then proceeded to not mention it again for more than two weeks! Sorry about that- all I can say is that it's been crazy, crazy busy here, and I didn't even have time to pull the kit out again until last Friday when I packed it up to take to a crop!

That doesn't mean I love it any less, though! In fact, it's one of my favorites because of all the awesome Rocket Age stuff in there by October Afternoon- it's the perfect backdrop for some of my geekiest photos, including these stormtrooper photos from Star Wars Celebration V. Yup, you're seeing things right- one has a stuffed Ewok, and the other is taking photos with a digital camera.

_DSC8572.jpg

I love that this teddy bear charm is included in Rocket Age, and I love even more that it totally goes with the photo I shot of one of the stormtroopers carrying around a stuffed Ewok! It was too cute (and funny!) I tell you!

DSC_2326.jpg

The Counterfeit Kit challenge for this layout was to use stamps to make an embellishment, so I pulled out a star background stamp (part of Papertrey Ink's 1776 set) and my pad of Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup ink to decorate a shipping tag.

DSC_2327.jpg

You gotta love life's little adventures, right? :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan