sweet peach layout | thai

Monday, September 19, 2011

DSC_1398.jpg

Woohoo!! Good morning, bloggy peeps!! I've got a new layout to share with you today, along with this fun news from Sweet Peach Crop Shop:


For the next two weeks Sweet Peach will be hosting an online crop on its blog with all kinds of goodies and challenges, with a design team blog hop scheduled for this weekend to spread even more fun around. And the best part? The winner (selected randomly from all entries during the crop) will receive a three month subscription to Sweet Peach's kits! Holy cow, that's an awesome prize! So be sure to get your booty over to the Sweet Peach blog, check out the challenges, and enter to win!


Sweet Peach is kicking off the crop off in style with this fabulous sketch. Those blocks are great for photos and patterned paper chunks alike, so I mixed them up in my layout. I love the awesome patterned papers in the Amy Tangerine line from American Crafts, so I was more than happy to have a spot or two to add more of them to my page.

_DSC8485.jpg

I also ::heart:: these paper leaves (also from the Amy Tangerine line). You may recall seeing brighter versions of them in this layout that I shared last week, and here I've used the more muted colors (all of the leaves are from the same pack- love that!) that fit the more serene "Thai" tone of the page.

DSC_1399.jpg

And these little lotus cabochons from Webster's pages? Sooooooooo sigh worthy!

DSC_1400.jpg

Now, get your little sweet peaches over to the SPCS blog and get scrapping to enter yourself to win the grand prize!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan