friday favorites | september 23, 2011

Friday, September 23, 2011

Psssst!! If you're looking for the Counterfeit Kit challenge layout, scroll down to the post right under this one!

Happy Friday, peeps! As of today I am officially unemployed...for the weekend. :) I'm between jobs at the moment and will be starting a new one bright and early Monday morning. I'm incredibly sad to leave a place that I've been for so long (7 years!) but at the same time excited to start on a new adventure with new people and a new program. I'm staying in the same field- software development- so I'm still a geeky engineer (and will probably always be).

So, for this weekend only I am solely a professional blogger. :) And, boy, do I have some fun stuff to share with you today!

 

From the top left:
  • Yes, that is an Angry Birds sandwich! You can find it an many other adorable lunches at Eighteen 25.
  • Learn to make these sweet crepe paper flowers (and even a whole garland of them) at Oh Happy Day.
  • Bit Rebels shares several ways to turn your digital photos (especially all those phone pics!) into cool projects.
  • This lovely mini album can be found at the Sassafras blog- their papers are so wonderful for projects like this!
  • Crate Paper has a tutorial for making mini pockets from journaling spots.
  • Hambly Screen Prints posted a tutorial showing how to make this fun bunting from their washi tapes.
  • The design team at Ormulu recently shared their Week in the Life albums. You can find more of my favorite examples here and here.
  • The OCD in me is happy looking at this color-coded scrap room, found on October Afternoon's blog.
  • This lovely mini album by Michelle Clement was recently posted on the American Crafts blog. I love her colorful style!
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan