counterfeit kit blog hop layout | how geeks do breakfast

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DSC_2329.jpg

Welcome to the September Master Forger blog hop for the Counterfeit Kit challenge! Today all the CKCB design team members are sharing projects made with our September kits and featuring a stamping technique. I chose die cutting for mine- something I didn't even know could be a stamping technique until I discovered Papertrey Ink's awesome stamp and die sets (Label Basics used here).

_DSC8571.jpg

So, the story behind the layout...you see, sometimes I take silly, everyday photos. Then I blog them. Then I print them. And then they sit around in my print bin for a while until I find the perfect products to scrap them with. It turned out that all the October Afternoon Rocket Age stuff was perfect for a photo of Darren cooking breakfast with my Williams Sonoma Star Wars pancake molds.

DSC_2331.jpg

Squee!! Oh, how I love those "Blast Off" tickets and that rocket charm! Both are from the Rocket Age Miscellany Pack.

DSC_2330.jpg

I'm sad to say that this will be my last hop with the Master Forgers at Counterfeit Kit. My original design team term of 6 months was up this month, and regrettably I was unable to commit to renewing it. I'm so happy to have worked with all these awesome, girls, though, and I look forward to still playing along with Counterfeit Kit when I have time!

Please hop on over to Sheri's blog now, where she has an awesome project to share with you today!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan