sweet peach layout | distractable baby is distractable

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DSC_1395.jpg

Good morning, friends! I've got my last Sweet Peach layout from September's kit to share with you today, and I have to say that I'm a little sad to post it. I loved the September kit so much, and I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to it (though I have to tell you that I have October's, and it's just as awesome :) ).

_DSC8486.jpg

Miss Sophie has been the source of sooooo much great layout material, hasn't she? These photos are from Father's Day weekend, when I walked into my parents' house and almost immediately started taking photos of my adorbz nieceling- which of course distracted her from her mid-morning snack. I can only imagine what fun stuff I'll photograph her doing in the years to come!

DSC_1396.jpg

I immediately zeroed in on the Amy Tangerine grid paper as the background for this layout, then had fun frilling it up with the girly silhouette brad and some sweet Prima and Basic Grey flowers.

DSC_1397.jpg


Also, just a quick reminder that the Back To School Crop is still going on over at the Sweet Peach blog! You've only got a couple of days left to get your entries in for the grand prize- a three month subscription to Sweet Peach's kits!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan