sweet peach layout | farmers market flowers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

DSC_1391.jpg

Hola! Just popping in really quickly tonight to share another layout that I made with the September kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop.

_DSC8487.jpg

I have this habit of photographing nearly every flower that passes through the house, and these beauties that we picked up during a trip to the local farmer's market this summer were just too pretty not to scrap!

DSC_1394.jpg

Making messy layers of paper around photos is one of my new favorite things to do on layouts. Patterned paper is hands down my favorite scrapbooking supply, so any excuse to use more of it is fine by me!

DSC_1392.jpg

I'm also totally loving these paper leaves from the Amy Tangerine line- they'll make an appearance on another layout later this month, too!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan