Anthropologie Love Layout

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I broke out some brand new Basic Grey paper (I'd been dying for the chance to play with their Lemonade line) and kraft cardstock this evening to create a page for the sketch challenge over on the Scrapbook Trends blog. Unfortunately their blog has been down all evening and I can't link to it there, but here's my layout:


The photos were snapped in Anthropologie a few weeks ago when I was testing out my new point and shoot camera. I loved the colors and thought they would make a great scrapbook page.

Supplies: Cardstock- The Paper Company; Patterned Paper, Border Sticker- BasicGrey; Rhinestones- Kaisercraft, Prima; Felt Flowers: K&Company; Alpha Stickers- American Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have been busy today!
    Good thing you have a small scrapbooking store at hand.

    Looks great as usual. The name of the paper is accurate. ;>) Nice.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan